About this course
This program introduces compassion fatigue also known as secondary trauma. The program supports you to develop awareness of compassion fatigue and introduces easy to implement resources to assist you to reset, refresh and reconnect. This program, is evidence based, has been independently assessed with statistically significant outcomes and contains six courses.
Participants in this program will be invited to exclusive monthly live webinars to connect, learn and share experiences.
1. Understanding Compassion Fatigue, you will learn about the symptoms, prevalence, risks and experiences of others.
2. The Panorama, you will learn how to increase awareness by noticing, observing, reflecting.
3. Finding Stillness, you will learn practical ways to find stillness in life and caring for others.
4. Presence, key to integration, you will learn how to facilitate presence in short ‘doable’ ways that support mind, brain, body connection.
5. Mind Body Connection, you will learn about the stress cycle and how you can interrupt the stress cycle.
6. Reflect and Reconnect, you will learn refresh all the resources learned, participate in a mission and make your commitment to create new habits to transform experiences.
Upon completion of the program you will have access to a toolkit of all the resources learned throughout the program.